Friday, March 17, 2006

unpleasant day at school

well i was not feeling welcome when i walked through the door of the school this morning i mean there was me haveing dragged myself to bed and fought the wind to come in to school. i had actualy been looking forward to it as i had a job to do for a change i have been helping this girl who has been bullied to the point that she is hiding in a room on her own doing her work.
I arrived at the school and went to put my bag away and talked to the girl before going to anounce my presanse to the support base staff well all the ladies faces droped when they saw me and i was told that i was not really wanted. i said that i would just sit and help the girl any way and they were fine for me to be seen and not heard humph.
did games in su this week which was good. although the young people where abit pants at wink murder.
disscusion group this afternoon quite looking forward to it.

No comments: