Tuesday, March 28, 2006

talk talk talk talk talk and more talk

wow i don 't think that i have stoped talking today it has been intresting.
went to see the research nurse this morning for the self help sessions to help with my depression. and that was all talk.
then i came back and talked to Gordon about Jobs really not a safe subject at the moment but never mind whats a few tears i mean all the salt that runns down my face must be good for my complection.
then i went out with eliane for a hot choc and chatted we also went shopping or window shopping although i did by some three for two novels and a new ink catridge.
then i met with my new superviser denies who used to work with gordon out in drumchaple and was in chris's year so it was nice meeting her and talking with her. quite relaxed.
then talked to gordon again. then came up the stairs to find joy and catrinor talking and talked to them landed myself in more work which was intresting oh well.

No comments: