Saturday, March 18, 2006

Nervouse

well i have this interveiw tomorrow which i am feeling quite nervy about i think i have invested so much into it that i have now freacked myself out. i mean what if it all goes terribly wrong tomorrow and i don't get the job or what if it is not the right place aftter all.
what if i fluff up the presentation what if what if.
the joy of the last formal interveiw that i had was that i didn't have much time to worry about it now that i have had a few weeks to simmer in my own jucies i am soooo scared.

never mind Gordon and I had a good day although my mood does not seem to be very stable at the moment and my mind all over the shop and well memory what is that. was very sad to have to leave him tonight but i guess thats always the case but it is even worse saying goodbye and him not coming out to the bus stop with me. (he wasn't being mean he had work which was on the other side of town)

No comments: