Tuesday, February 14, 2006

stress contol or lack of it

for some reasion i seem to find it impossible to control my stress levels i know it is silly to get all wound up like i am doing but it seems to be the way my mind and body works. so i am waiting now for the newest job that i have applied for to get back to me and i am getting stressed because they have but i only applyed yesterday it is insain. i think i need to focus on something else for a wile but i don't seem to be able to control my stress levels in any aspect of my life at the moment. college essays loom and i am getting stressed because i have a serouse lack of motivation and so i am not getting anywhere and we wont even go into relationships.
i think i need a hobby something fun but not sure what i can do since all time is so presouse at the moment and i don't seem to be able to manige it properly.

No comments: