Friday, February 24, 2006

day in bed

yes if your reading this mum i am sitting in bed and it is nearly 1 in the afternoon. i had a really fragile day yesterday went to see the nurce and my blood presure was perfect which is great but it still means that i have just this stupid vauge exsplantion for why i am dizzy constently. i just want something spesific so that i know how to fight it.
i have reduced my work today to just an hour today and am staying in bad as long as i can hack it only turned my computer on 5 mins ago have been reading and watching west wing.

class yesterday was hell didn't manige the end of it my head was hurting and the room was spinning when i arrived then the police gave out these alram things which was really nice but people being people they started to set them off 130+dbs and sevril people doing this at the same time supprised i didn't just collapes i left the class at speed and was found weaping in the bathroom by becky who sent me upstairs to bed.
people keep asking me whats wrong as if i haven't been talking about it for ages i know they mean well but it got alittle overpowering particualy when i am trying to compose myself for work and the more people who demand an exslapanation the more i end up in tears. if you are reading this and are one of those people then i love you but please support me and stop dredging it all up if i wanna talk about it i will talk anyone who knows me knows i can talk for the UK. although i am not saying don't help i am just saying if i knew what was wrong then i would tell you.

the drama workshop went really well which was a boost to my day Allan offered to come and help he was a star we had much harity at the end of youth club when neil and marc had a resenling mach and neil lost spectaualy.

thats quite a long post oh well if you have made it this far then well done.

No comments: