Tuesday, February 07, 2006

docs take 2

i really don't like my doctor feeling quite let down by him. and i had such high hopes.
i went this morning and beleive me it was not easy to get out of bed and get out of the door. and had to wait for an hour before he got to me. then when i got through into his office he was totaly abrupt and spent less than 5 min with me the basic outcome of which was looks like you have a virouse just keep taking the pills and if it does not clear up well we will give you some more.
which fine i can sorta exsept but the annoying thing is that i felt like i was a wast of his time my life is pritty horrid at the moment because i am tried constently and dizzy constantly which leads to me being in a bad mood and unmotivated and all these various things. I don't know i think i would have been more reasured if he had just cheaked my blood presure and looked in my ears. sounds silly but true

No comments: