Friday, March 26, 2004

wow what a week my goodness i can't beleive it is already Friday MY GOOGNESS
I started at the star Project on wenesday which was really good we went round delivering leflets for a fun day which looks like so much fun i hope that i can go. Three girls came round with us their insentive to be their was that they would get money put towards a trip to London. They were really good till another girl joined us and things went alittle ariy but it was all sorted out okay.
Then I came home and as anyone who knows me my sence of direction is not the best but i think since i found my way to the place fine it was the help i was given that made me end up on the roung side of Glasgow town center which was okay just added another 45 mins to my trip eat chinees to make up for it.
then yesterday we went into schools also good and deleivered more leflets this time i was going round with my superviser and we got to know each other better she is really nice. Then we did a multi activerty group with some boys who we took to the play barn.
today have been runing around like a headless chicken trying to get my essay done (unsucsessful) do my superviser meeting with Bill and get into town to sort out my life before i go home tonight and rest this weekend. rest is good.

No comments: