Tuesday, March 30, 2004

am all back and stuff spent all last night writing my essay for today which was not the best i have ever ritten but as long as it passes i don't really care.
did daft thing left car keys in my bedroom at home not only my car keys but my drivers licence somewere in the same room i say somewere because mum phoned me as i rush up the hill to college after having to cach the train saying that she could not find it. although it raises the question of why does my mother still have my spare keys in England when i have my car in Scotland.
another daft thing for this morning i forgot to set my clocks to the new time and so was an our late out of bed had ten min to get ready down the road and onto my train well needless to say i had to catch the next one but it was okay i got there in time.
from this last cupple of days i really do have to say that Dory is my hero she pulls of the Dizzy thing far better than me.

No comments: