Saturday, March 20, 2004

well our walk might be off since it is raining cats and dogs never mind life goes on.
I worked it out i did 12 hours of study yesterday not good I woke up at 7 picked up my books and begane ovesly i had time off when i got changed and made lunch and stuff but through luch i read and roat and i still feel like i havn't made even a small dent in what i have to do which is really really demorilising. sob.
although wile i was studing i did have dvds going in the backround. There is a real problem with living with this lady i just do not feel free to do anything i always feel that I am being watched and judged and so i just stay in my room and read not nesiarly the healthyes thing to do I know.
When i move into my flat it will be better I will feel more free so i will do more and people will hopefully feel better about coming round to see me. three weeks to go yay

No comments: