Thursday, August 09, 2007

why is it i never remeber my password

it was a joy not bring my lapdown down the country with me it meant i did not have to lug it around at the airport but its a pain because i have all my passwords saved on it so i am currently surfing the net despratly trying to remeber what password i use where but hey there are worse things in life.



been going into the warehouse and doing some work on health and saftey for my mum while she is away also been doing alittle dogs body work but thats okay.

although have been feeling very tired after each day it is a bussy office and can get quite intence also the fact that almost everyone in there is relatied to me in some way is quite scary i don't think i have been around my exstended family for the lenght of time for at least the last 5 years but it is all good.

other than that it has been a few days of seeing friends who i never get to hang out with properly eating good food at their houses and serving well we sharn't say good food at mine going to have a dvd night tonight with Gen and Dan which will be lovley and am looking forward to church again on sunday.
although am really starting to look forward to getting back to perth and starting my new job have loads of ideas already and am not even there yet.

No comments: