Thursday, August 16, 2007

London and Dad

yay saw dad today was great really lovley to see him really really really really really lovley and not because he bought me loads of stuff or took me out to lunch in one of my fav restraints i miss my dad very much and would have been happy sitting all day in a park chatting.

but hey not complaining we went to see the dutch portait exerbision which was great really really intresting some of the pictures where so spectuala and so different from what you normaly see. can't explain really they just where.

then we went to paperchaise and the talking bookshop and hmv and ended up in rada chatting to dianas workmate while dad met the cast of his next show.

half a sixpence is going up to aberdeen and dad said he would be me some tickets which is really exsiting i am so looking forward to it.

No comments: