Monday, August 13, 2007

i need to change my profile picture

well on blogger i do not really on face book it is a bit strange posting between two things but the one on blogger is from my flat in cathcart which i left 3!! years ago so will find an approperate one when i go home not as if people arn't obsessed with taking my photo for some reason.

anayhow what have i been up to i am totaly enjoying being home its actualy really lovley no stress because my post does not come here lots of good company of friends and whatnot. walking the dog and running around in my brother car.

dan gen pete and i had another bbq and video night last night we drank a bottle of wine and relaxed which was lovley. watched sin city which i really enjoyed i am quite supprsed to say but hey.

church in the morning was good it is acutaly funny how weired it is to be with them to weeks in a row but it was nice to hear ian preach (they had been to new wine (where i became a christian) last week which excited me) the sermon was on the resurtion of lazeras which was really good i think i got out of it the most that god does not do things the way we wont him to (or at least not all the time) he does things in the way that will bring him most glory. and putting that into the conxtect of my life since april it is very lifting and i came away feeling good about the whole thing (arn't i being grown up)

can't wait to start my new job next week!!!

No comments: