Sunday, August 19, 2007

ready...... steady...... go!!!!!!!!!

well i have finaly got there and have started my new job i am so chuffed so far. wont tell you about the hassles getting up here i mean after all it was all about silly airoplains and thats really not important.
went to my new line managers house for drink last night signed my contract and chatted a bit about my week although it all still feels a bit wooly thats fine because that will give me time to settle and get used to the place a bit and give me an opertunity to think through some half formed ideas i have for where i want stuff to start heading. it also means i can go and join in with the current work and see how i fit into that. by the sounds of things they have a pritty good set up though so its all good.

church this morning was nerve racking meeting all those people is always hard but i have a feeling i will be right at home there pritty quick which will be lovley i really like the prospect of having a home church again.

my office rocks the young people cleaned it and painted it for me which was so lovley i met a few of them today but they where off to a baptisum so i will meet more over the week. but back to the office they had painted it yellow and oringe and pink and green i am so chuffed aperantly they just did it without any prompting.

feeling really blessed and really tired now think i shall head to bed soon

oh gordons mums up at the moment which is also lovley but gordon and she both disaper tomorrow which is a big bummer if you ask me.

No comments: