Monday, November 28, 2005

That monday feeling

Yesterday was good although church was so cold my feet went numb ouch. steve offerd me and hutler lunch afterwoulds which was really nice. we had a nice long chat aout life ect and a lovley lunch although it filled me up.
then Chris and Louise piced me up at 3pm to go over to Gordons which was good we sat around and they were hungery so we went out lol all the restrants were not doing the deals they do monday to saturday so we had to get in the ar and go to a very cool indian buffet which we had pritty much to ourselves soo nice and of course i found room although feeling quite fat today.
had our monday meeting which was alittle scaty but such is life now have to write up the minites and thats me for the day not doing srg tonight.

No comments: