Wednesday, November 23, 2005

not running smoothly

okay it is offical my brain is adeled i don't know what i am writting or how i am writing it but i am deturmind that i will finish this essay i will i will i will. this is not the most unacheivable mark i have ever set myself as i have written about 800 words so far today admitdly it is almost bedtime so 400 words before i go to the land of nod i don't know maybe pushing it.

the main problem is that my thoughts are not flowing at all and i think the intire peace of work is alittle shall we say confused and at points away from the point. but i don't know it is the gift of finding the key issues in such a large topic i could easly wright 2000 word essay on this topic which is slightly frustraiting because i can't 1200 words sucks.

see i said things are not flowing properly it is even effecting my blogging although it may not be it might just be how my brain works normaly i just don't notice it. :-)

No comments: