Tuesday, November 22, 2005

feeling failure

well we just had our placement seminar which was good steve is great.
but afterwoulds had to ask neil for an exstention on my essay i always feel like such a failure when i play the dylexic card it is like i have this unfair advantage on other people.
don't get me wrong i know they have an unfair advantage on me being born with a normal brain and so forth. but all the same i still feel this way.
maybe it is because i have been told it by my peers and teachers in the past that somehow i believe it now i don't know.
anyhow it is a big pain having to have a exstention it means that all the rest of my work is going to get delayed and so i am going to have to do at least one essay over christmas grrrrrrrr.

2 comments:

TLT said...

*points out that you would be doing an essay over christmas anyway coz the Y301 deadline isn't until 10th January.*

miley said...

not true had it all worked out so that i wouldn't have to but such is life