Monday, December 20, 2004

yesterday was manic but thats not a bad thing. Pat Ruth Jamie Andy and Jen all became members of the church yesterday morning in a really lovley service.
Went to the patons to celibarte with Andy and family and some friends which was lovley. then got home and forced myself to write 500 words of this essay total rubbish but never mind. gonna leave it hear and skive the frist day if i don't get it done when i get back.
The evening service was wounderful really got alot out of it.
then my young people forgot me and went off to the mance without telling me which was funny made them wait up the road for me. Then our final YF of the year was a total balst we played craneum and eat party food it over ran by about an hour was so tired.
today is the epic jorney home family are all on hot coals it seems waiting for me to arive so had best go get dressed and go.

No comments: