Sunday, December 05, 2004

really low today. had to miss work and had been quite looking forward to church today. so tired of being ill all the time! and it doesn't help when mother dearest reminds me that i am the only one in the family prone to getting ill. The plan is to go to the docs tomorrow find out what is wrong with me this time couse it is not a normal cold. Then ask him/her what I can do to boost my immune system I refuse to keep getting ill all the time and letting work down again and again and again.

Did some reading again today but not much although things are starting to make more sence would not say i was anywere near the point i need to be to write this blasted essay could cry really could not sure what i can do about it.

so feeling lonely traped and dispriated in Genral and it isn't anywere near bedtime so i can't even really say it will all be better in the morning.


No comments: