Tuesday, December 07, 2004

College was hard today but am glad i went couldn't have spent another day on my own.Had a mior telling off by Ted this morning i went in late and he spotted me walking past the classroom on my way to neils office. but not the end of the world he is not nasty at all.

made a minor hash of lunch today was cooking it as Gordon was finishing off the essay due in for today. and i put to much of the saurce stuff in the meat so it was very very strong. Does not help with the impresion that I seem to have made on people that i am not a very good cook. hohum i am not a bad cook.

was late to last lecture as well which did not go down to well iver but made it to the end which good didn't exspect to at all.

walking back from the train station this evening it is one of those cold crisp nights were if we were in the country you would see some stars it is actualy the perfect christmases feeling. made me a very exsited about going home and havin christmas with my family apeshaly since i haven't seen my family for ages.

No comments: