Friday, December 03, 2004

urrrrg not feeling any better infact feeling worse but it is going to get worse before it gets better i guess.
I still intend to go to the tribe tonight will not be beat.
but think the rest of the afternoon will be spent unproductivly sleep sleep sleep again. which sort of destroys the origonal plan of making a large dent in the reading the next essay grrrrr.
looking forward to going home now.
ohohoh looks like I got a tax rebate this morning which is great timing for Christmas although I am not gonna spend any more than i intended on that perticula event it means that i want have to tighten my belt that much when it comes to food and stuff. see how much is left over at the end of the mounth and will put that into cards and things so feeling good about my finances at the moment which is strange.

No comments: