Saturday, April 17, 2004

wow what a day or half a day anyhow I have just been so inspired by my young people. I took them to Wes Owen to look and see what was on offer in the bible study range and descuss whta they wanted out of the indepth bible study i have plained which was everthing they could possibley get from going through the bible to doing studyes on topics so we desided to do a bit of both and see how it all works out. But we were sitting in the cafe bit of the shop discussing the year so far and talking about how they felt about the groups and they were honist about them which makes a change. and well i think i can impove what i am doing from what they said and i have a hole other idea about new things to do which will be top sectrate till I work out if it really is fezable. Today has been so from God you would not beleive it is time to get focused and move on I think. I love my work

No comments: