Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I was faced with more stairs delivering more leflets I really don't think people relise how tromertising stairs can be for someone who is despractic (stupid word studpid spelling stupid problem) but only triped up them once yay.
It is something that i am quite proud of myself in really I have overcome this problem only people who watch for it will see it (like mothers). although it is hard work always being in control and aware of what you are doing i wounder if that is why i get tired so fast because i am putting in more effort to just walk in a sensible way, doubt it though. Maybe i will start trying to ride bikes again although i don't think i can hadel another head wound like the last time i did (came off my bike going about 30 down a hill ouch big hurt). I like being the sucsess story it is fun although that means that there are a lot of exspections off me that it is sometimes hard to meet but that is for another time.

No comments: