Wednesday, May 18, 2005

victory

I wounder why it is that i have an inability to give my problems up to anyone.
I complain alot i relise that but the problems i talk about are usaly the least important onse. i find it so hard to tell people when they hurt me or when i am hurting. i find it hard to tell God which is the real problem. and when i do tell God i find it so hard to let the problems go and let him help me with them as much as i know he can.
the fundermental problem i think is that i am prod of the fact that i deal with things on my own and get embarrsed when i do need help. i feel that i am somehow not worth anything if i relinquish control of these things totaly. if i do not do things on my own without help then somehow when i am victoriesous over those thing it is not my victory and i need victory.

No comments: