Wednesday, May 11, 2005

silly me

my goodness i think i just had the best night sleep i have had for months. as most people know i have been having problems with nightmares for a wile but have been trying some pritty obvouse stuff surgested by the lovley Noelle and it is starting to work i think.

i went for a walk in queens park on monday night with my mp3 player set to random and had the most amazing worship time although i could not sing along with the songs outload or at least at the top of my voice (public place didn't really want all the dog walkers to tell me to shut up and stop sounding like a diying cat) i walked around and marveled at the beatuy of Gods creation. honistly it has been such a long time since i felt motovated to dance (often a problem as well since my cowardination and sence of timing leave alot to be desired) one of the outcomes of my walk was that i relised that i hadn't been in a worship service were i had just let everything go and worshiped for such a long time it is rediculouse. i need to go somewere were there are no young people to worry about gonna try and get to goven hill on saturday although even there sometimes it is hard to worship.

college was okay yesterday not much to report. reading week next week what fun.

No comments: