Tuesday, May 17, 2005

ill

so not much to report as i am not well i have been sleeping on my couch and not doing much else just been to the docs and he ses i have an inner ear infection which i have not chance of spelling and has given me some drugs he says that it may not go away for a hole month though which sucks.
Gordon came over to keep me company on sunday which was lovley for me but i think it was not so much for him since i had the heating up and was asleep and his sholder for most of it oh well such is life. yesterday was just a haze. keep thinking that i now only have 5 weeks work with my young people and that makes me sad as now this has made me miss one of them.

1 comment:

miley said...

well hello there miss penny hinkler i actualy missed your silly comments although will carry on deleting any i find rude. i am glad that i am amusing to you my dear and i am praying for you so hope your feeling blessed.