Friday, September 10, 2004

just been swimming and it was great forgotten how much i love to swim and how good you feel afterwould although my hair is a bit of a mess and eye are alittle stingy but that is the price we pay and well it was so good.
Holly and i have a target to do a mile by christmas we shall see.
but the pool was lush it had a jacusee and all the normal things and a good swiming pool with sensible people in it who did proper lenghts don't understand people who muck about in the biddle of a lane really it is all good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe we may swim a mile....especially with all the practice we will be getting in before Christmas. Dont know about you, but 2 times a week is a heck of alot of swimming for me....LOL.

I hope you had a good night at the cinema last night with gordie!

Have a good weekend and I will see you on Monday *huggles*

Hol x

miley said...

its not so hard if you stay motovated Holls it was great fun.