Thursday, September 16, 2004

how bord am i hence the exsesive blogging but thought i would go on in my ficstion with food and tell you about my exserimental dinner. as i am not feeling well enough to go to the patons for dinner as i normaly do on thursday nights i desided to have an intresting dinner and defrosted my last pork chop which i then made a source for out of mango chutny and apple source and bisto then added potato and carots and stewed it. I would like to report that it was very nice and i am now feeling rather pleased with myself big grin tehe.
also went down the road to post some letters and ran into a lady from church which was alittle embarising as i did not know that she was a lady from church till she started talking to me and i relised that she must be couse random people genraly don't ask how your holls went at the traffic light she was a very nice lady though so will keep an eye out for her in future. have choclate the other reason for going up the road.

No comments: