Wednesday, June 22, 2005

there is light it may be small and very far away but its there

So I got my results from ted today and i passed oh the releif although i am still feeling sick though.
i started the day with pat we sat and had a convsation about weddings which was random.
then i went to the college got my results and instead of being strong and just going home to finish the essay i lay on Gordons bed and wolloed in the pain in my head.
Cara sent me home from govern hill said i obvesly needed to sleep. although i must admit to being bad and finishing the first draft of the essay. will sleep better for having it done. my head is getting worse so am gonna take to painkillers and rest wish i had money for a takeaway tonight but i don't oh well such is life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come to the light carol-anne, to the light carol-anne.