Sunday, June 19, 2005

sunday and no friends about

so i am having a ruff day i woke up and sat trying to write some more of my essay i had gotten to 972 words last night before i went to bed and beat 1000 before i went to church. on my way to church though i started panicing what if i fail the re-sit i handed in on wenesday last week what if i fail the essay i handed in on the same day. how am i going to get all my packing done. how am i going to help the young people supase exspections next sunday night am i actualy any good at what i do am i actualy making any sort of a diffrence. now all these things past through my mind between the train staion and the church which is less than five minits. then joan came into the youth room and asked me how i was and i broke down. then i had another breck down with wilma. i don't know i was told yesterday that i don't really have that much to cope with but i guess it may be the straw that brecks the cammels back and i am not at my emotional best with this being the start of my final week working for Cathcart Trinity Church. i wish i had someone my age to talk to today but Gordon is on a weekend away and all my other friends are bissy at church so i am just gonna have to cope on my own. i used to be quite good at that.

No comments: