Saturday, April 16, 2005

so excited

my dad just sent me two cds and a dvd but the exciting bit is the first cd i unraped from the large amounts of sallitaped bubblerap. THE MAGIC FLUTE which is the first oprea i ever went to see admitadly i have only been to two operas but i have listened to quite a few on cds and radio and so forth. but i love the magic flute it actualy makes you laugh so much. and my origonal copy was stolen some years ago with all the other contents my bag so am over the moon and whats even better is that this version is in english.
the dvd was the merchant of venice which is also very cool so looking forward to seeing it again as i would have loved to see it more than once at the pics but didn't manige it.
oh oh oh my clarinet will be fixed soon as well.

last night was a blast lots of music and really nice to catch up with steph from my monday night YF she has changed so much God is so good.

No comments: