Sunday, April 17, 2005

arrrrrrrrrrrrrg

okay am not impressed with my church today. but will start at the start and end at the end as always.
spent last night at college it was nice to see Gordon although he was so tired was kicked out of his room quite early so he could go to bed. Kat and i had a nice natter before we went to sleep.
then Kat and i walked down to the station together and i went into work. the pathfinders session went well and i had an enjoyble after church period getting people to say what features they had inherated from their perants.
this is when things went drasticaly downhill dougie takes me into the old youth room and leaves me in there to go get bill. then they tell me that we are going to have a meeting and that the college knows about it and that the college had told them to tell me to bring a friend.
am quite worried by all this just been on the phone to various people claming myself down. i need to find someone who is free on wenesday to come to this thing with me, which is harder than it seems most people i trust are working.
I don't know i am probley making a mountain out of a mole hill but if this is not a bad thing then why did they tell me about it in such a formal way nothing we do is normaly done in such a formal way.

1 comment:

G3T Films said...

None of are impressed with church.