Tuesday, April 19, 2005

essay sucsess

well it has been a good day today which is really good after the total low that i have been brought to over the last few days.
talk to steve and he sorta reasureed me about tomorrows meeting but i think i have come to terms with it with alot of help from God and my Friends. we will see
then got my curriculum desing essay mark back 70% which is a A!!! then i found out that i don't have to re-right the church meaning and mission essay although that is only pervisaly it might change but if i don't hear anything about it again i don't have to do anything about it again.
so that is such good news only have one more essay that means before i am all cought up which rocks. again so much God he is so wounderful.
then had a really nice meal with joyces across the road and a really lovley talk with my mum in which she proved that she can be a dippy as me yay i am not alown.

No comments: