Monday, March 10, 2008

out on a limb thats starting to creck

feeling very alown at the moment and slightly bereft. if i was doing the blooby tree that we used to use a load in college. i would be far away from everyone else and on a thine branch.

there you go i have done quite a lot to put myself in this possition. the problem is that its happening in every asspect of my life and right now i don't feel like there is anyone i really can talk to about it.

which again is my own fault.

i mean i can talk to different people about different asspects of my life which i guess i should be happy with but what i would really like is to have someone that i could offload it all to and to know that that person would help me find solutions without trying to sort them out for me. i mean i don't need resuce i need support.

No comments: