Sunday, March 16, 2008

now the wind is blowing

humph so inregards to me earler post that i was stuck at the end of a branch that was beinging to creack.

well this week the wind pickted up so am feeling even more insecure than i was then.

some quite significant stuff kicked off at the school which was one of the envirmoents that i was feeling fairly confident about os it has hit me quite hard.

feeling alittle like i have done something really badly or really wronge at work in jenral which i am sure is not the case.

i have been alittle frustraited and stressed well okay alot frustraited and stressed but which else was there for me to feel. was strating to feel truley abbandond by my managment. i am a person who needs lots of support and help in lots of things and when i don't get that then i mess up.

but now it feels alittle like something has gone wrong so my managment are jumping feet first in an attempt to fix it and they might not really look what they are about to land on. its great they want to help me with these problems but i really do not want them to make these problems into bigger deals than they are already. i would also like to know that they can see that i have done good work for them for the last 7 months and it is not all just this one thing that has gone wrong now. and the thing that coursed it to be an issue in the first place (my communication skills) is not something that is unfixable.

i am hurt enough from the Y problems I hope they can see that and that I need TLC to be the best i can be.

No comments: