Monday, September 10, 2007

slightly tired slightly sad waiting for the tubledryer to stop

well the big plans for the weekend where scuppered by my car not getting past carlise steph and erica went on down to nics hen weekend but i really just could not justify it. so came back up the road with the aa man and my car. spent saturday feeling very low went down to broburn and lay in the sun in the back garden of where gordon lives he was to figaty to sit with my long so we actulay spent most of the day papart but never mind we not feeling very socialble any way.

went to church yesterday which was really nice also means i have not used up any of my holiday which is good. spiled saurce over my only clean jeans so had to wash them last night with the other pair so am now waiting for the tublel dryer to finish its good work and then i will head out to work.

have a engage meenting tonight and also a later than normal house group although i am not sure how i will get there since my car is dead.

No comments: