Thursday, June 15, 2006

perth

i spent the day in perth yesterday woundering and looking at flats the up shot of which is that i have the ideal place to live initally when i get up there.
i arrived rediculosly early for my first veiwing but i didn't know where it was or how long it would take me to walk there i found the door and went and sat by the river to enjoy the sun and to read some of the stuff for my essay (go me).
the flat was well abit of a dump but thats because it was a bachola pad and i mean die hard bacholas. it was dark and the guy who was showing me around said he thought it was not the best place for me as there was a drug dealing living up stairs and they get people on the buzza at all times asking where he was.

then i went to see Elain at the Y and hand in my accespetants letter very exciting sat in their computer sweet and talked to the people there and enjoyed myself emencly. she walked me to the next flat who is rented by one of the YMCAs workers and his family who are moving. this was much nicer it is a fith floor flat so if i am good and don't constantly use the lift it will keep me fit has a balcony two bedrooms good size kichen and living room so i am going to try and get it i will meet the landlady on sunday gonna be a bussy weekend. what with cross over and all.

heads really not good this morning ouch to much time in the sun.

No comments: