Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sucsess

I have a Job or at least the promise of a Job if my refrances back up what i said in my interveiw.

oh my goodness i am soooooo exsited today has been a day and a half. first the prison visit then darrels class which i was late for and had to leave early to get to the train on time.
the the rudest taxi driver in the world who didn't know what a YMCA was let alown where the one in perth was.
then a Job interveiw which i was sure i mucked up and another train journy home talking all the wile to my mother about youth crime.
the the phone call and some mad running around my mainly bemused but happy for me fellow residents.

so if the refreances play out and stuff i will be a detached youth worker in perth and i will be very happy i am sure it is not gonna be easy but i really think that i will be happy in this job.

Praise God because it is all him.

No comments: