Sunday, April 02, 2006

'my life'

ouch have been waking up with a mirgrain pritty much every morning this week they are getting better at the day goes on but i don't know it is all very annoying if you ask me.
the worry is that i will be living on syndole for camp which is not much fun and i am looking forward to camp grrrrrrrr.
went to broxburn yesterday it was a lovley day dispite being tired and headaky we went for a long walk and watch wallice and grommit. although Gordon put wd40 on my face which i was not impressed with if i get spots he will pay!
then helpt out at a youth night of his last night which was probley not the best idea for me but ho hum if we do not make mistakes in this life we are not really living are we.
church this morning was intresting but feel asleep in the middle eeeek don't feel so bad neil started snoring later at least no one noticed me falling asleep.
neil and cat took me out to lunch which was lovley :). now going to sleep for a bit.

No comments: