Thursday, April 27, 2006

all sorted

well my fees are all sorted although it means a few sacrifices for the next few months awww well whats that to getting my degree without fuss.
spent most of this morning filling out aplications for Jobs urg one that cat had shown me Gordon says that it looked silly last time he looked at it but that they may have changed it you never know. also phoned to chase up one of the informal interveiws that i have hurd nothing back from they said that they would get back to me soon that they had a meeting on Friday to decide if they wanted me to go onto the next level of interveiw scaryness.
i also visited the gym to re-join we not strathclyde gym this time but caladonion which apperntly is a better Gym thats according to neil. they are sertainly more welcoming and the lady that i spoke to said not to join then and there but to wait till the 4th when they were having a half price sale on membership. i will also get a routeen made up for me which is how i work best really so thats good. looking forward to toning up again feeling pritty pants about the way i look at the moment.
I know that people out there will be saying but your not fat Em and my answer to that is yes but i dont want to be either and i am heading down that slippery slope of too much choclate and not eough exersize.
nothing much else of note happend today oh well.

No comments: