Sunday, January 22, 2006

what is wrong with me

i feel dreadful today and i must look not so good as well if church was anything to go by.
after dragging myself from my bed feeling dizzy and groggy i walked to church hoping that the fresh air would clear my head it didn't.
i sat in on the end of the bible class which was good a missionary from albainer had returned to the church and was talking to the young people about her last three months there.
James came in and the first thing that he said to me was basicly you look dreadful you should go home. i didn't i was determind not to let this thing beat me i mean i have been living it for more than a month now maybe more than two. but i think i should have tacken his advice really.
came home and now feel even worse than when i got up.
although am listening to a tale of two cities so it is not all bad.
talked to Gordon for some light releife which was nice.

No comments: