Wednesday, January 11, 2006

still no computer

there is still no sihn of my laptop starting to really really get me down it makes my life so much harder not having taking notes in class yesterday was a nightmare espeshaly in the morning theology class. Linda lovely lady that she is has e-mailed me her notes but all the same. think it is something to do with my need to be inderpendant and do these things for myself i am not sur why i have this insain need to prove to the world i can do it on my own when i blantaly can't as my computer dieing has completly disrupted my intire life.
Suzie and i had a nice evening yesterday we did this silly thing that neil wanted us to do for class tomorrow which took all of 10 mins and we enjoyed a relaxed tea and chat very nice. Gordon came over to see linda so i got a nice goodnight kiss at the end of it the night although it was very late by that time and i had given up him coming back into the college and he went litraly 5 minits after he came through the door still nice.
today has been a bad day for getting things done mainly because i don't have my computer arrrrrrg hate using the computers downstairs it sucks.

No comments: