Wednesday, March 09, 2005

tired, stresed and not well

this morning started out quite well but went down hill form there. frist Pat didn't turn up for our session she must have forgotten again. then my shopping didn't come and so i had to phone tesco and see what had happened and they haddn't booked my dillvery slot properly. oh well
i did some work and time ran away and i was meant to be meeting Gordon in town i missed the train. but it was okay.
we got a drink and i could not finish it so put it in my bag till we got to Drumchaple well it exsploded in my bag so everything is now sticky with apple juice.
the kids were okay tonight although coming down with something so the room was spinning during the second group but it was only going slowley so maniged.
although there was a little inserdent with some kids poring squash over each other and so the older group of the night had to be cut alittle short.
oh well off to bed now to is to late for me to be up anyhow.

No comments: