Monday, January 31, 2005

just made the big mistake of cleaning my house and tiding up my paperwork and so losing everything that i had to read for tomorrow. think it might be the teasing that i have been receiving over the cluterted nature of my home from a sertain boyfriend. and if he came round now and say it was still clutered but i just don't see it.
only one came to bible study tonight my wounderful faithful bexs but had to send her home when it became aparent that no one else was coming as she is to young to be in my flat on her own with me. so have been pottering around and doing ironing and stuff. my dvd player has packed in going to see if i can get something to clean it with couse i think it might be that it is dusty inside i hope it isn't brocken to the point that i have to send it back couse i have only just thrown out the box.

No comments: