Wednesday, January 26, 2005

College was good yesterday but i am officaly a freak. most people when the forget to set their alarms wake up an hour late and properly refreshed me, i sit up in bed in blind panic at the exsact same time as when my alarm should go off.
then college was good really enjoyed both classes and had fun at lunch taking pictures of holly josh danny simon and jenny for the publisity for the their bands. Although hands started shaking before i finished so got Gav to take the last few photos.
was gonna go to the pics but there were no films that i wanted to go and see on my own so just came home.
My new phone had arrived so played with that for the rest of the night. yes i know it is slightly before my contrat it is out but the other phone is brock and i am not gonna pay to get it fixed and now i am on the same network as my boyfriend and most of my friends so we all win.

No comments: