Saturday, May 29, 2004

I really badly need to get my hair cut really badly wounder what new and exsiting thing i will deside to do with by monday when i go to one of the many salons in cathcart and get it done moday is a day off it will be a day off it will it will oh not it can't have another assement meeting pooh pooh pooh why has it suddenly become impossible to find time to rest were has all that wounderful free time gone. on the good side if i get this next essay finshed today and do this meeting that means by wenesday i will be free from assement presure and can just ride the wave till the end of the year yay. Praise God

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!

(Oh man, posting comments is pretty exciting hey!)

I badly need my hair doing.....even walked into a hairdressers the other day....but they were just closing up :(

I was thinking of getting something "Funky Chunky" - how about you??

Also Ems.....are you free this saturday? Bit of a stab in the air....but some folk from me church are doing a sponsored walk up the Cobbler (apparently a well known one...??...supposed to be a cracker) this sat. 8am - 8pm or something. Transport provided.
Would you be up for it? I figured I could do with an active day away.....and it'd be great to have some Emily banter at the same time. Just let us know - by email as my phone's battery has gone down.

xxxxxxx Steph