Monday, October 27, 2008

another year over

well it was my birthday on friday so that me hit 26 i really don't get why people freck out about getting older i know some people who have hit 26 and gotten completely depressed.

so since my birthday last year a lot has happend that i never imagined would happen. if you had told me I would have started a MA in youth and community work and I would have moved to the lake districked i would have laughed. i would also have laughed if you said that i would be single right now. thoughs are the three most megar things that have happend in the last year but both thing i think have actualy worked out for the best.

so what are my hopes for the year ahead

i want to excell at my job
i want to do fantasticly at my MA
And i want to be happy and content in life in Genral

well i might not manage the last one all the time but i think i will cope with the other two. :D

No comments: