Sunday, July 15, 2007

intresting

just had one of those mornings when you get into a good book and completley lose track of time. just read 'the shock of your life' which was brill. all about death and what happens next. bought it on camp it was recomended by chris did start it there but only got a very little way in so have basicaly read the whole thing this morning.

it has really made me think about what type of christian i am and what i want to acheive in my service of god. and where my life is at the mo there is alot of refection to be done on this book so may come back with more. but what is first in my head at the moment is that God is amazing and his grace through Jesus is undescribable!!!!!

if you are one of my friends who doesn't know this yet please read this book or the bible or just talk to me and find out more. i wanna see you dancing at the throne in heaven with me.

No comments: