Wednesday, June 13, 2007

smokers

so i was standing outside neros waiting for allan to come and have a coffee with me when this cuy with a suitcase flicks his cigeret bud in my direction much to my indeignation it almost hits me and worse still could have ruined my new top on its first outing since frenzy. was about to say somthing along the lines of are you clind i am standing right here. when a police man comes up and says you know its a criminal offence to drop cigaertte buds on the streets in perth and fines the guy £50!!! feeling that me moaning about him nearly hitting me would after that be sault in the woond i leave it be. have no problem with the police mans actions there was a bin with an ash tray oh about four paces to the laft of the guy and another one about 6 paces to the right and another on the other side of the street directly oppersit and i think that it would have been less of a hardship for him to just go and put the discusting thing out properly even if the police had not spotted him.

coffee with allan was lovley

No comments: