Monday, May 07, 2007

its funny

isn't it strange i have been so busy for the last few months and have not had any time to update my blog and now that i have loads of time on my hand i am updating it relitivly regulay but i have very little to put on it. but i guess part of my resoning for keeping the thing is so that i can look back myself as well as keeping people aware of what i am up to in my life.

anyway what have i been doing the last few days went to see gordons friends from drumchaple on saturday. which was nice. although the time before it was very frustraiting and though no one fault other than the people who maintain the forth road bridge. gordon could not get up here on his own steam even though he spent three hours trying he only ended up just on the other side of the bridge in roysth so i had to go and get him.

went to the nazereen yesterday it was a good service the preaching was very relivant which was good.

No comments: