Tuesday, August 08, 2006

perth the epic

tehe well i did an emily and forgot my laptop mum has just posted it to me oops.
i am in my flat all safe and sound now tehe forgot my keys as well as the laptop so that was actualy harder than it sounds. had to stay in a hotel the first night after a 10 hour journy up the country the trains where baddly baddly delayed.

things have gone more smoothly since then though and i started my new job with very few hicks. my frist week was great got to exsplore some of the other work of the YMCA and met up with Allan which was good.

went to see Gordon in Edingbough which was good we got lunch in a ittalian buffet which was not good oh not good at all. but we had a nice walk and sat in the park and chatted till he had to go to work and i had to go home.

that sat he came over but had big bad headake so we took the day slowley nice walk on the north inch and eat a str fry for tea.

this week i am sorting out buying my nans car off her and driving it back up the country eeek it is all sooooo complicated.

No comments: